The XL4015 power module is a DC-to-DC step-down (BUCK Converter) power module with a 180kHz switching frequency. In comparison to low frequency switching regulators, it provides smaller filter components at such a high frequency.
This DC-DC switching buck converter has excellent line and load regulation and can drive a 5A load. The XL4015, an adjustable output version switching regulator, is the main switching component. It is a high-efficiency switching regulator, with output efficiency that is much higher than that of common boost regulators.
The regulator operates at a switching frequency of 180kHz at higher input voltages, allowing for a reduced overall board size and space savings. It is a high-power switching module with a toroidal ring inductor.
- Input voltage: 4 - 38V
- Output voltage: 1.25 - 36V (adjustable)
- Output current: Maximum output current 5A
- Output power: It is recommended to use within 75W
- The efficiency of this regulator is up to 96%
- Load regulation: 0.8%
- Voltage regulation: 0.8%
- Adjustable potentiometer onboard for output voltage adjustment.
- Power LED indicator
- Thermal Protection enabled.
- Short circuit proportion: limited to 8A.
Note: Heat sink required if output power exceeds 50W
|Input Voltage||4V-38V DC|
|Output Voltage||1.25V-36V DC|
|Max. Output Current||5A|