The LM393 consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
- Single or dual supply operation.
- Wide operating supply range (VCC=2V ~ 36V or ±1 ~ ±18V)
- Input common-mode voltage includes ground.
- Low supply current drain ICC=0.8mA (Typical).
- Low input bias current IBIAS=25nA (Typical).
- Output compatible with TTL, DTL, and CMOS logic system.
|Supply Voltage||±18 or 36V|
|Differential Input Voltage||36V|
|Input Voltage||-0.3V ~ +36V|
|Output Saturation Voltage||400mV|