This is a Univolt solder wire which is 50 grams in weight. It has a conductive alloy with a low melting point. It can be melted using a soldering iron. The melted solder material is used to solder the components or wires. The 60/40 Tin/Lead alloy solder is the best for applications like fine electrical soldering.
- High-quality solder wire
- High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
- Insulation resistance and no spattering
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly
- Widely applied in electrical repairs.
- Soldering components on a printed circuit board (PCB)
||Sn/Pb (Tin/ Lead)