The ULN2003 is a high-voltage, high-current Darlington array with seven open collector Darlington pairs and common emitters. Each channel is rated at 500 mA and has a peak current rating of 600 mA. For inductive load driving, suppression diodes are added, and the inputs are pinned opposite the outputs to simplify board layout. These adaptable devices can supply a variety of loads, including solenoids, relay DC motors, LED display filament lights, thermal printheads, and high-power buffers. To decrease heat resistance, the ULN2003 is packaged in a 16-pin DIP package with a copper lead frame.
- Contains 7 high-voltage and high current Darlington pairs
- Each pair is rated for 50V and 500mA
- Input pins can be triggered by +5V
- All seven Output pins can be connected to gather to drive loads up to (7×500mA) ~3.5A.
- Can be directly controlled by logic devices like Digital Gates, Arduino, PIC etc.
- Available in 16-pin DIP package.
|Country of Origin||China|