This line of integrated circuit voltage regulators with fixed voltage is made for various uses. Among these uses is on-card regulation, which reduces noise and the distribution issues brought on by single-point regulation. These regulators each have an output current capacity of 1.5 A. These regulators are impervious to overload because of their inbuilt current-limiting and thermal-shutdown features. These devices can be utilised as adjustable output voltage, current, and fixed-voltage regulators. They can also serve as the power-pass component in precision regulators.
- Its output current is up to 1.5A
- It has an internal thermal overload Protection circuit
- High power dissipation capacitance
- It has output transition safe area compensation
- Internal Short circuit current limiting
|Peak output current||2.2A|