This two-in-one screw driver with flat and Philips tips is a must-have standard-size screw driver from Taparia. Taparia offers a wide range of comprehensive screw drivers, made out of high-grade steel and transparent green cellulose acetate handle. Screwdrivers are widely used for machine screws, wood screws, mechanical assemblies, building and construction, bolt assemblies, and fastener assemblies. They are often used in home and construction settings.
- It is made of alloy steel and insulating material
- Made out of high-grade steel and transparent green cellulose acetate handle
- Handle made from high grade C. A. plastic
- Non-flammable and unaffected by oil petrol, grease, water, etc.
- The handle is made from high grade c. Plastic which is non flammable and unaffected by oil petrol, grease, water, etc.
- Insulated screwdriver
- It's a hand operated screw driver
|Type||Screw Driver (Flats and Philips)|
|No of Tips||2|
|Flat Tip Dimension||0.5mmx2mm|
|Philips Tip Dimension||5.8mm|