The TAPARIA 1621-8n Insulated Combination Pliers is a hand-operated tool for holding and gripping small articles or for bending and cutting wire. Slip-joint pliers have grooved jaws, and the pivot hole in one member is elongated so that the member can pivot in either of two positions to grasp objects of various sizes effectively.
- The Pliers is made from high-grade Steel, forged and differentially heat-treated to give the best performance.
- Fully insulated with quality plastic material sleeves ensures safe electrical working.
- It has excellent wire cutting ability for soft and hard wires.
- Available with fully polished head or Black phosphate and bright polished head.
- It's made of alloy steel and insulating material.
- Its shank is protected by the insulating material
|Product Type||Insulated Combination Pliers|