The most common and portable 9V battery is the Hi-Waote 9V Battery. It is non-rechargeable and provides a high capacity at a low cost for a variety of electronic devices. It is based on Zinc Carbon Chemistry and like any standard AA or AAA battery, it can be easily replaced if discharged. The battery can be used to power LEDs, toys, flashlights, and torches, as well as electronic equipment such as multimeters, wall clocks, and other devices that operate on a 9V system. To connect it to a breadboard, a battery snap connector is typically used.
- 0% Mercury and Cadmium. Environment-friendly
- Corrosion free Connector Point for long-term use
- Its Nominal Voltage is 9V
- Metal Jacket Body
- Good Built Quality and hence Leakproof
- Easy to install and Replace
- 1x10 Pcs of 9V Hi-Waote Battery