STM32F103C6T6 Development Board is a low-cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller STM32F103C6T6. It has an onboard Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication. This board is very suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
- On-board SWD interface, and it can be programmed with ST-LINK V2.
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED.
- On-board test indicator LED, and the beginners can program to control it.
- On-board 100mA 3.3V Regulator.
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V.
- IO logic voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 37.
- Analog Input Pins: 10 (12bits).
- USB interface:1
- Flash Memory: 32KB.
- SRAM: 10KB.
- Programmable Clock Speed: 72 MHz (MAX).
- Model: STM32F103C6T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
|Core||ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU|