It is a 150W 500 Ohm wire wound variable rotary Potentiometer resistor. Its resistive part is rotary. The wiper in this type is mounted on a shaft and the movement of this shaft will change the length and resistance. Basically it is a variable or adjustable rotary Potentiometer work as when rotate the wiper then resistance will be vary. A Potentiometer is a variable or adjustable resistor that can control the electrical resistance of a circuit without interrupting the current flow. It is a hollow circular having three screw connections a terminal. The ceramic and the wire wound assembly over it are covered by silicone. A resistive wire is wrapped to form a toroid coil with a wiper that slides along the coil's surface. There are three screw terminal when rotate the wiper in clock-wise resistance is increase and rotate in anti-clock wise resistance is decrease . It is constructed with a ceramic core. High voltage and current are frequently required in applications.
- Its resistive part is rotary.
- It is high power Potentiometer.
- It is a hollow circular having three screw connections terminal.
- The ceramic and the wire wound assembly over it are covered by silicone.
- A variable or adjustable wiper is mount.
- It work as non- linearly.
- High voltage and current are frequently required in applications.
- Widely used in those areas where circuits are often required to work at high temperatures.
|Material Type||Silicone coated|
|Type||Variable Rotary Potentiometer|
|No. of Screw terminal||3|