This is 500 Ohm 100 Watt Aluminum Housed Dynamic Braking Resistor (DBR). This Aluminum Housed Braking Resistors have a high overload capacity, which is an excellent feature. Furthermore, they cool quickly. Dynamic braking resistors (DBR) are used in AC variable frequency drives (VFD) to dissipate power produced in the motor as the drive provides braking torque to stop the motor. Braking resistors are employed in applications where the motor speed exceeds the speed set by the variable frequency drive (VFD) or where quick deceleration is required.
This Aluminum Housed Braking Resistors have a small footprint. Also Aluminum Housed Braking Resistors are user friendly due to their low noise level. Dynamic Braking Resistors are used to reduce the speed of electric motors or to completely stop them. The braking process must be completed in a short period of time and with high efficiency. This product is resistant to moisture. Aluminum Housed Braking Resistors are used in lifts and cranes.
- High Power to Size Ratio
- Aluminum heat sink housing
- Designed specifically for DBR applications. It is also possible to remodel it for other purposes.
- Excellent capacity for short-term overload
- Design is small and sleek. It is simple to install in congested control panels
- High power ratings can be achieved by multiplying individual resistors to form DBR banks
- High Temperature Resisting Hard Anodizing Aluminum Housing.
- Rigid Construction.
- Hybrid and electric automobiles
- Centrifuges and pumps
- Conveyor Belts
- Mining and marine applications
- Gas energy applications
|Product||Stead 500R 100W Aluminum Housed DBR|
|Type||Dynamic Braking Resistor|
|Mostly Usage||Electrical Industry|
|Operating Temperature||250 Degree C|
|Dimension (mm)||155*40 mm|