Its Stead 1k Ohm 100W Silicon Coated Fixed Wire Wound Resistor. It is a passive electrical device that controls the current flow. The resistive element is an insulated metallic wire wound around a non-conductive substance core. The high-resistivity wire material typically comprises nickel-chromium (Nichrome), a copper-nickel-manganese alloy. Glass, plastic, and ceramic are typical core materials. Its value is 1k Ohm and its manufactured by Stead Electronics.
- It's used in Circuit breaker fuses to make the fusible resistor
- Battery-testing equipment.
- X-ray equipment Flowmeters.
- Power supplies Medical Equipment.
- Transducers Instrumentation.
- Lighting controls.
- Machine tools.
|Material Type||Silicon Coated
|Thickness of Lead Terminal||5.7mm|