This is a temperature-controlled thermostat switch that uses an NTC sensor to detect the temperature to control the heating/cooling of an object. The 24V DC connected at the input terminals powers the module. The module contains two output connections, which can be used to connect equipment that will heat or cool the test system.Features:
- Mini temperature controller.
- With a clear LED display for better readability.
- Wide temperature measuring range.
- Dual heating and cooling control.
- Automatic over-temperature alarm
- Relay output.
- High Control precision 0.1 centigrade
- Outdoor use uses involving potential chemical contamination or electrical interference
- Nuclear energy control systems, combustion systems, railroad systems, aviation systems
- Medical equipment, amusement machines, vehicles, safety equipment, and installations subject to separate industry or government regulations
- Systems, machines, and equipment that could present a risk to life or property
- Domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, steamer, industrial equipment, and another temperature-controlled system.
||110-220V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Relay Output Capacity||10A 220V Cooling, 10A 250V Heating|
|Integrated Sensor line Length||1 meter|