The ST-Link V2 Programmer for STM8 and STM32 is fully compatible with the official version, featuring automatic upgrades, full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) download and debug, and full range STM8 SWIM (just 4 Pins including SWIM, Reset, and power). Send programme code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers with this device. 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST), and GND is all connected in the ST-Link v2 programmer's header. This device's connector on the opposite side is a USB connector that is meant to be plugged into a computer.
- PCB installed inside of aluminium alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers at the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500mA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue colour LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition!
- With the DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order.
- Use anti-static bag packaging.
Note: Colour may vary as per the availability.
|Programmer Support||STM8 and STM32|
|Number of Pins||10|