The W5500 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. W5500 enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the single chip in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded. The SPI to Ethernet Hardware TCP/IP W5500 Ethernet Network Module based on Ethernet WIZNET new type of chip W5500, module integrates the whole hardware TCP/IP protocol stack, no need code implements the TCP/IP protocol stack. The module Supports transmission rate of 10/100MBPS. Also, support sleep mode and wake on LAN, Within the integrated 32K TX/RX cache. SPI to Ethernet Hardware TCP/IP W5500 Ethernet Network Module has 8 independent ports run at the same time, Module supports 3.3V or 5V power supply, convenient for the user to use in the SCM system different, module and MCU system communication mode is SPI protocol. Support SPI clock frequencies up to 80M, provide STM32 and 51 SCM client, server, three modes of UDP routines.
- Its used in Home Network Devices: Set-Top Boxes, PVRs, Digital Media Adapters, Serial-to-Ethernet: Access Controls, LED displays, Wireless AP relays, etc.
- Parallel-to-Ethernet: POS / Mini Printers, Copiers
- USB-to-Ethernet: Storage Devices, Network Printers
- Enables automatic response in both full duplex and half duplex modes.
- Simultaneously supports operation with 8 independent sockets.
- Contains internal memory of 32Kbytes for Tx/Rx buffers.