A Soldering iron supplies heat to melt solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. This can effectively prevent cold solder joints.
SIRON Soldering Iron 90W variable temperature soldering iron comes with a 200-480°C temperature-controlled ceramic heater as its heating element. It has a maximum power consumption of 90W. It employs new solid mould manufacturing processes, withstanding voltage and drop damage.
It creates efficient electrical connections with fast warming and stable constant temperature control that is safe, solid, reliable, and durable.
- 200-480°C Temperature Control Ceramic Heater
- The tip is plated with corrosion-resistant iron
- An advanced ceramic-type heating element
- Applicable for a wide range of applications
- Quick in attaining working temperature
- Low leakage current
- Thinner grip for comfortable use
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement
- Specially coated long-life soldering bits/tips
- Different shapes/types of bits/tips are available.
|Model||SIRON 90W (SI90T)|
|Soldering iron length||65mm (6.5 cm)|
|Cable Length||2 Meter|
|Temperature Control||200°C to 480°C|