Its SIRON 250W Soldering Iron supplies heat to melt solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. This can effectively prevent cold solder joints. SIRON Soldering Iron 250W has a maximum power consumption of 250W. It also comes with a Pointed Nickel copper plated bit for the use of high accuracy. It creates efficient electrical connections with fast warming and stable constant temperature control that is safe, solid, reliable, and durable.
- Advanced ceramic type heating element.
- Operating Voltage: AC 230 V
- Applicable for a wide range of applications.
- Quick in attaining working temperature.
- Constant tip temperature.
- Low leakage current.
- Thinner grip for comfortable use.
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement.
- Specially coated long life soldering bits/tips.
- Different shapes/types of bits/tips available.
- Reasonably priced spare parts.
|Soldering iron length||35 cm|
|Cable Length||110 cm|
|Bit diameter||11.7 mm|
|Origin||Make in India|