It is a shakti electric soldering iron element. A 10 Watt Soldering Iron Heating Element is a component of a soldering iron, which is used to heat the tip of the iron to a high temperature, allowing it to melt and join metal pieces. The flat design of the heating element ensures that heat is distributed evenly and that the soldering iron heats up quickly. This type of heating element is typically used in soldering irons that are 10 watts or less in power. These heating elements are often made of high-quality materials to ensure durability and long-lasting performance.
- Advanced ceramic type heating element.
- Applicable for wide range of applications.
- Quick in attaining working temperature.
- Constant tip temperature.
- Low leakage current.
- Thinner grip for comfortable use.
- Easy and convenient tip and element replacement.
- Specially coated long life soldering bits/tips.
|Type||Electric soldering iron element|
|Voltage range||220/230 Volts|
|No. of packet||10|