- This is a tool for punching down wires into sockets, patch panels, and outlets.
- Blades precisely insert and trim wire at a low cost.
- You must create, modify, or delete connections.
- Designed to terminate and trim wires with a single low-impact punch, this tool brings new convenience and speed to all of your installations.
- An easy-to-use punch down tool makes network setup a breeze.
- Universal scissors can cut a wide range of cable sizes, from 20 AWG to 26 AWG, as well as a type 1 foam-insulated conductor.
- Using a blade, the blocks can be easily removed from the back mount frames.
|Generic name||Punch Down Tool|