PAM8406 Class -D Audio Amplifier Module With Volume Control Potentiometer is an excellent noise suppression module. If you don’t receive input audio, you will not hear any noise in your ears.
- To enhance the sound quality PAM 8406 is a better option.
- Mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- PAM 8406 works with 3v-5v.
- Superior Low Noise
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filter-less architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins.
- The IC does not require a heat sink, so this will be perfect for your custom speaker project.
- Volume Control Potentiometer is an excellent noise suppression module
|Left Channel Positive Output
|Left Channel Negative Output
|Left Channel Input
|Right Channel Input
|Right Channel Negative Output
|Right Channel Positive Output
|Country of Origin