It's a OEN 58-12-2C 5A Relay. It's a electrically operated switch and it consists of set of input terminal for a single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminal. Relay are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by an independent low power signal or where several circuit must be controlled by one signal.
- Switching capacity 5A is available with 2 changeover contacts.
- Slim type and small occupying area can offer high dense P.C. Board technique.
- Complete protective construction is designed from dust and soldering flux.
- If required, plastic sealed type is available for washing procedure.
- Applications - Controllers, Air Conditioners, Refrigerator, Microwave, TV, etc.
- Miniature Power Relays | 12V 5A Relay | OEN Relay | DC Power Relay | DC Supply Relay | 12V Relay | Relay DC 12V |
|Maximum Continuous Current
|5A @ 230VAC/24VDC
|Trigger Voltage (Voltage across coil)
|Trigger Current (Nominal current)
|Country of Origin