- Sensor Type - Semiconductor
- Both digital and analog output.
- It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gas in the air.
- Sensitive to alcohol, ethanol
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- Has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Sensors | Detecting Alcohol, Benzine | Portable alcohol detector | MQ3 Alcohol Detector Module
|Supply Voltage||DC 5 V|
|Detecting Concentration||0.05-10mg/L Alcohol|
|Dimensions||32 x 22 x 16 mm|
The MQ-3 module can detect alcohol, benzene, CH4, hexane, LPG, and CO. The sensitive material in the MQ-3 gas sensor is SnO2, which has a reduced conductivity in clear air. When the target alcohol gas is present, the sensor's conductivity increases in accordance with the increase in gas concentration. The MQ-3 sensor has a high sensitivity to alcohol and is resistant to fuel, smoke, and mist contamination. Based on the amount of alcohol in the system, this sensor produces an analog resistive output. Read more