MQ-8 is the Hydrogen gas sensor module. It is used to detects hydrogen gas presence in air. Whenever H2 gas comes into contact with the sensing element, the resistivity of the element changes. The change is then measured to get the concentration of the gases present. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. This sensor can detect a wide range of hydrogen gas, city gas, in particular, is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications. Suitable for monitoring hydrogen leaks in industrial or domestic settings. cannot interfere with gases like carbon monoxide, soot, or ethanol vapors.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module )
- Compact in size and reliable
- The analogue output voltage has a larger concentration at higher voltages.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Qualities of rapid response and recovery
|Type||Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module|
|No. of Pins||04|
|Range||100 to 1000ppm|