MLX90614 Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor GY-906
MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature sensing. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can. The sensor has a field of view of 90 degrees and returns the average temperature value of all objects within this field of view. It has a range of around 1cm. This module has an internal 17 bit ADC and powerful DSP which contribute to it's high accuracy and resolution.
The MLX90614 provides two methods of output: PWM and SMBus (i.e. TWI, I2C). The 10-bit PWM output provides a resolution of 0.14°C, while the TWI interface has a resolution of 0.02°C. The measured value is the average temperature of all objects in the 90 degree Field Of View of the sensor. It offers a standard accuracy of 0.5°C around room temperatures.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- 10k Pull up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers
- Factory calibrated in temperature range:
- -40+125°C for sensor temperature
- -70+380°C for object temperature
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over the wide temperature range
- Measurement resolution of 0.01°C
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- High Precision Non Contact Temperature Measurements.
- Thermal Ray Alert
- Industrial Temperature control of Moving Parts
- Movement Detection
- Body Temperature Measurement
We Also Recommend
Ultrasonic Sensor Module HCSR04
1 Channel 5V Relay Module
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module
Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) 5mm
IR Proximity Sensor Module