The Mini MP1584 DC-DC 3A Adjustable Buck module is an ultra-small adjustable 0.8V to 20V output DC to DC step down converter uses an MP1584EN high-frequency switching regulator and integrated high voltage power MOSFET.
- Output Voltage Adjustment: Onboard potentiometer
- Internal Soft-Start
- Thermal shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout (UVLO) to protect the module from operating at the insufficient supply voltage.
- Internally Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor
- Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- High-Efficiency Pulse Skipping Mode for Light Load
- RC cars and airplanes, Quadcopters, robotics, Arduino Modules
- Manual speed adjustment of small DC motors
- Receiver/servo power supply
- Communications equipment power supply
- Mobile equipment power supplies
|Input Voltage||4.5V – 28V|
|Output Voltage||0.8V – 20V|
|Output Current||1.8A (typical), 3.0A (max)|