This is a MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier with an Adjustable Gain Module that is completely assembled; the tested board includes a 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered on. It is best suited for voice changes, audio recording, and audio-reactive projects. It also include with a small trimmer pot on the back to adjust the gain. The gain can be adjusted from 25x to 125x.
- Low 24µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Excellent Power-Supply Rejection Ratio: 112dB.
- Excellent Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (126dB).
- Microphone Preamplifiers
- Hearing Aids
- Cellular Phones
- Voice-Recognition Systems
- Digital Dictation Devices
- Portable Computing
|No. of Pins
||Electret Microphone Amplifier with Adjustable Gain Module|
|Operating Voltage Range
||2.4V to 5.5V|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||600KHz|
|Size(L*W*D) (mm)||21*13.6*8.5 (mm)|
|Country of Origin||China|