Max30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module
Heart Rate click carries Maxim’s MAX30100 integrated pulse oximetry and a heart-rate sensor. It’s an optical sensor that derives its readings from emitting two wavelengths of light from two LEDs – a red and an infrared one – then measuring the absorbance of pulsing blood through a photodetector. This particular LED colour combination is optimized for reading the data through the tip of one’s finger.
The signal is processed by a low-noise analog signal processing unit and communicated to the target MCU through the mikroBUS I2C interface. A programmable INT pin is also available. This operates at 3.3V power supply.
- Optical sensor: IR and red LED combined with a photodetector
- Measures absorbance of pulsing blood
- I2C interface plus INT pin
- 3.3V power supply complete pulse oximeter and heart rate sensor solution
- Ultra low power operation
- Ambient light cancellation high sample rate capability fast data output capability
- It is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor sensor solution.
- Applications: Medical Monitoring Device, Fitness Assistant Devices, Wearable Devices
We Also Recommend
Ultrasonic Sensor Module HCSR04
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module
CR2032 3V 225mAh Lithium Coin Cell Battery
868MHZ LORA SX1276 LONG RANGE RF WIRELESS MODULE
ICR18650 1200 mAh 3.7V Lithium-Ion Battery