LT1013 is the first precision dual op-amp in the 8-pin industry standard configuration, upgrading the performance of such popular devices as the MC1458/1558, LM158 and OP-221.
The LT1013’s specifications are similar to (even somewhat better than) the LT1014’s. Both the LT1013 and LT1014 can be operated off a single power supply: input common-mode range includes ground; the output can also swing to within a few millivolts of ground. Crossover distortion, so apparent in previous single-supply designs, is eliminated. A full set of specifications is provided with ±15V and single 5V supplies.
• Single-Supply Operation
- Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground
- Output Swings to Ground while Sinking Current
• Pin Compatible to 1458 and 324 with Precision Specs
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage150μV Max.
- Guaranteed Low Drift2μV/°C Max.
- Guaranteed Offset Current0.8nA Max.
- Guaranteed High Gain
• 5mA Load Current1.5 Million Min.
• 17mA Load Current0.8 Million Min.
- Guaranteed Low Supply Current500μA Max.
• Low Voltage Noise, 0.1Hz to 10Hz0.55μVp-p
• Low Current Noise—Better than 0P-07, 0.07pA/√Hz
- Strain Gauge Signal Conditioners
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
|Differential Input Voltage||±30V|
|CMRR||97dB - 114dB|
|Large Signal Voltage Gain||2.0V/µV|