It's a Leone 1000µF 16V Electrolytic capacitor. The Capacitor is an electronic device that stores electric charge. The electrolytic capacitor is mainly used for high-charge storage in a small volume. It is also used in filtering applications like low-pass filters, audio amplifier circuits, and many more.
- Used to reduce voltage fluctuations in various filtering devices.
- They are extensively used for noise filtering or decoupling in power supplies.
- Capacitors are one of the most commonly used electronic components to store charge.
- Stores large amounts of energy.
- Electrolytic capacitor is polarized, they are used to hold a DC Charge.
- It can quickly charge and accumulate energy.
- Used in output and input smoothing to filter when the DC signal is weak with the AC component.
- Electronics Noise filtering.
- Energy Storage.
|Product||1000µF 16V Electrolytic Capacitor|
|Size||10 x 13 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 105°C|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|