|Logic Voltage||4.5-7 volts|
|Motor Drive Voltage||5-40 volts (Lower value Depends on ViH|
|Total DC current||4 A|
|Logic "0"||0-1.5 volts|
|Number of channels||2|
|Overcurrent and Thermal Protection||Yes|
- High power motor driver perfect for driving DC motor and stepper motor.
- Can control up to 4 DC motor and 2 DC motors with Directions and speed control.
- L298 contains a H-Bridge circuit which can drive a current in either polarity and be controlled by Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Ideal for robotic applications and well suited for connection to a microcontroller requiring just a couple of control lines per motor
- Interfaced: simple manual switches, TTL logic gates, relays, etc
- Motor & Drivers | Module | Motor Driver Module | Robotics | L293 Motor Driver Module.