L293D Motor Shield for Arduino
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2 connections for 5V servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated time.
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
- Compatible with Arduino Mega 1280 & 2560, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and UNO.