L293D is a typical Motor driver that allows DC motors to drive in either direction. L293D is a 16-pin IC that can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously in any direction.
- It can be used to run Two DC motors with the same IC.
- Speed and Direction control is possible
- In this, automatic thermal shutdown is available
- It is used to drive high current Motors using Digital Circuits
- It can be used to drive Stepper motors
- The high current LEDs can be driven by this
- Used in the relay Driver module
|Motor Voltage (VCC2)||4.5 V to 36 V|
|Maximum peak motor current||1.2 A|
|Maximum continuous motor current||600 mA|
|Supply voltage to VCC1||4.5 V to 7 V|
|Transition time||300 nS|