Multifunctional Testing Tool with timing, overflow, and voltage protection as well as the ability to detect voltage, current, and discharge flow You can use it anywhere and at any time because of its small size and ease of storage. Data on current and voltage are displayed on the LCD for convenience. with the ability to automatically save data when power outages. and the testing process is so simple you can directly connect to the device you have to connect that device which you want to measure the current, voltage or current capacity etc.
- Its input voltage is 4V
- Its output voltage is 30V
- Its test capacity range is 0 - 99999mA
- Its input and output current range is 0A - 3A
- USB Tester.
- Small size, simple and easy to carry.
- The voltage and current will show.
- It measures the current and voltage of the power supply unit with a USB port.
- Digital Multi-function USB Tester.
- LCD Display.
- Reset Switch.
|4V - 30V
|0A - 3A
|0 - 99999mA