This is the KBU1010 Bridge Rectifier Diode. A bridge diode is a diode module that forms a bridge connection of 4 to 6 diodes in one package, and it is used for rectifying an Alternating Current (AC) into a Direct Current (DC) or pulsating current. This Diode is glass passivated, meaning that it also reduces any leakage current. The average forward current is 15A, while the maximum input AC RMS voltage of this Bridge Rectifier Diode is 700V. It also offers high efficiency and a high surge current capability of 240A. Hence it can be used for a broad range of applications
- Molded Plastic Casing
- Low forward voltage drop
- Glass Passivated to reduce leakage current
- High surge current capability, hence reliable
- AC-DC Rectification in Circuits, Laboratories, etc.
- Ideal for Printed Circuit Boards
- Power Supply Circuits
- Used to detect the amplitude of modulated radio signal.
For more information, refer to KBU1010 Datasheet
|Average Forward Current||15A|
|Peak Forward Surge Current||240A|
|Max. Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage||1000V
|Max. RMS Voltage||700V
|Max. DC Blocking Voltage||1000V|
|Max. Forward Voltage Drop Per Element||1.05V|