The KA3525A is a monolithic integrated circuit that includes all of the control circuits necessary for a pulse width modulating regulator. There is a voltage reference, an error amplifier, a pulse width modulator, an oscillator, an under-voltage lockout, a soft start circuit, and the output driver in the chip.
- It can operate with a supply voltage of between 8 and 35 volts.
- It has an external oscillator synchronization pin.
- It has a pulse-to-pulse shutdown capability.
- It can operate with a frequency range of 100 to 400KHz.
- It also provides a feature of versatile dead-time control between switching signals to turn on or off devices like MOSFETs, IGBTS, and power transistors.
- The maximum power dissipation is about 1000mW.
- It is used for power electronics applications like pure sine wave inverters.
- It is used to generate regulated voltage for dc to dc convert circuits like a DC-DC Convertor and DC-AC Inverter
- It is used in Motor Control and lamp dimmers
|Package||16 Pin DIP|
|Number of Pins||16|
|Input Supply Voltage||8-35V|