It's a JIA Micro Soldering Station. Micro-soldering is the process of joining ultra-fine wires and microelectronic components using miniaturized equipment. Similar to soldering, micro soldering also melts a filler material that joins two workpieces together. It is as small as 9 microns, (5 – 10 times thinner than a human hair). In today's world, there is an increasing demand for miniaturized and microscopic parts for components, such as sensors and transducers.
- Transformer based Unit.
- Metallic body for Station.
- High-Grade Plastic used for Iron.
- Pre-Printed Set and Run Modes on station.
- Power Indicator.
- Soldering Stand On Soldering Station Box.
- ON/OFF Switch
- Temperature Controlled Regulator
- No leakage in the AC Voltage as the product run on a 12V circuit unlike others
- Low Voltage Soldering Pen
- ESD Safe.
|Type||Micro Soldering Station|
|Operating Voltage||220V AC|
|Input Cord Type||Type C|
|Temperature Controlled Regulator||Yes|
|Soldering pen Tip size||0.5 mm|