An IR LED 5 mm transmits infrared rays in the range of 760 nm wavelength. It is made of gallium arsenide or aluminium gallium arsenide.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Zero maintenance.
- Long-life from 50000 hrs to 100000 hrs.
- High reliability
- High radiant intensity
- 2.54 mm Lead spacing
- Low forward voltage
- IR Touch-Panel
- Industrial equipment
- Suitable to be used in the remote controller
- Suitable to be used in medical treatment appliances
- Suitable to be used in the automated card reader system in freeways.
- Suitable to be used in coloured zoom infrared waterproof video cameras.
- Suitable to be used in video cameras that are applied in digital photography, monitoring system, and door phone.
- Suitable to be used in video cameras in the marketplace and crossroads.
- For Pack of 100 Pieces Click Here - Pack of 100 Pieces
|Continuous forward voltage||1.4V DC|
|Peak forward current||1 A|
|Reverse voltage||5 V|
|Operating temperature||-40 °C - 85 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C - 100 °C|
|Soldering temperature||260 °C|
|Power dissipation||150 mW|