The TP4056 is a single cell lithium-ion battery constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger. The TP4056 is appropriate for portable applications because to its SOP packaging and minimal external component count. Furthermore, the TP4056 is compatible with USB and wall adapters. Because of the intrinsic PMOSFET design, no blocking diode is required, and the circuit prevents negative charge current. Thermal feedback modulates the charge current in order to keep the die temperature down during high power operation or in hot environments. The charge voltage is set at 4.2V, while the charge current is externally programmable using a single resistor. When the charge current falls to 1/10th of the preset value after the ultimate float voltage is achieved, the TP4056 automatically ends the charge cycle. TP4056 Other aspects include current information.
- Programmable Charge Current Up to 1000mA ·
- No MOSFET, Sense Resistor or Blocking Diode Required.
- Complete Linear Charger in SOP-8 Package for Single Cell Lithium-Ion Batteries.
- Charges Single Cell Li-Ion Batteries Directly from USB Port.
- Preset 4.2V Charge Voltage with 1.5% Accuracy.
- Automatic Recharge.
- Two Charge Status Output Pins.
- C/10 Charge Termination.
- 2.9V Trickle Charge Threshold (TP4056).
- Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
|Battery Charger IC
|Input Supply Voltage
|BAT Pin Current
|PROG Pin Current
|Country of Origin