The HW-111 real-time clock (RTC) IC has an I2C interface and has 8 pins. The HW-111 (DS1307) is a low-power clock/calendar with a battery backup SRAM of 56 bytes. The clock/calendar displays qualified data in seconds, minutes, hours, days, dates, months, and years. Each month's end date is automatically adjusted, especially for months with fewer than 31 days.
- DS1307-based RTC Module.
- 1Hz output pin.
- Consumes less than 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) recognized
- Real-time clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, dates of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100
- 56-byte non-volatile RAM for data storage
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to the user.
- The DS1307 is accessed via the I2C protocol.
- The module comes fully assembled and pre-programmed with the current time.
||I2C RTC Module
||CR2032 Lithium Battery
| Battery Included
| Total No. of Pins
| Size (L*W*D) (mm)