The amount of water vapour in the air is measured with a hygrometer. When the humidity level reaches above 50%, a dehumidifier is required because humidified air condenses on cold surfaces (window frame wallpaper), creating an environment suitable for the growth of moulds and mites. When humidity falls below 40%, air affects the nasal mucous membranes and irritates the respiratory system, necessitating the use of a humidifier. Heating and air conditioning, as well as a lack of ventilation, dry the air. It's frequent throughout the winter when homes are overheated and under-ventilated.
This is a good product for monitoring the environment (Temp. & Humidity) and it also features a digital clock with date, time and alarm functionality.
- Large character LCD display, easy to read.
- Temperature, Humidity and Clock display simultaneously.
- Hourly chime, Daily alarm function.
- Max/Min Temperature and humidity memory function.
- Calendar display function (Month and date).
- Temperature display modes: °C/°F.
- Two Time display modes: 12/24H.
- Desktop place or Wallhanging
|Temperature Measurement Range||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F~122°F)|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±1°C (1.8°F)|
|Temperature Resolution||±0.1°C (0.2°F)|
|Humidity Measuring Range||10%~99% RH|
|Humidity measuring Accuracy||5% RH|