This is a multipurpose glue gun that is capable of preparing a long-lasting bond, and can be used in many do-it-yourself projects, is handy for art and craft projects, and serves a very crucial role for people involved in hobby electronics as well as professional prototyping as it serves as a substitute for many mechanical structures. Apart from projects, this glue gun can also be used to repair day-to-day household items like handles, foam, and items made of wood and plastic. The glue gun can also be used for decorating purposes. Its unique gun-like design makes glue application extremely easy and applying adhesives clean, efficient, and easy, unlike traditional methods that make sticking things feel like a Herculean and extremely messy task.
|Type||Corded Glue Gun|
|Heat-up Time||5 to 8 min|
|Required Voltage||100-240 V|
|Glue Stick||7 to 7.5mm|
- A glue stick with a diameter of 7 to 7.5mm is suitable for this product.
- Load a Glue stick into the back of the gun.
- Connect to the electrical outlet; preheat for 5-8 minutes.
- Lightly squeeze the trigger to release the melted glue.
- Only use as much glue as you need.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- The glue gun is highly versatile and can be used in a variety of hobby and craft projects. It can be used on many surfaces such as wood, plastic, foam, metal, fabric, metal, fabric, paper, cardboard, ceramic, etc.
- The glue gun can also be used for non-craft purposes like fixing a broken piece of furniture, or frame, sticking tiles, fixing toys and models, household decorations, automotive DIY, general, repair, etc.