Solder is used to join metal workpieces and has several applications. Electronics, heating, air conditioning, mechanical, fire sprinkler, and other related systems, as well as radiator production, maintenance, and sheet metal fabrication, all need solder. It is also utilised in stained glass art and jewellery.
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
- Widely applied in electrical repairs.
- Soldering Materials | Wires | Soldering Wire 250gm.