A soldering iron supplies heat to melt solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle.
Hoki 80W Soldering Iron with Digital Temperature Control has rapid heating, fast temperature compensation, high-precision, and stable temperature control.
This can effectively prevent cold solder joints.
It employs new solid mould manufacturing processes, withstanding voltage and drop damage
It creates efficient electrical connections with fast warming and stable constant temperature control that is safe, solid, reliable, and durable.
- Low current leakage
- LightWeight and Offers good grip
- General-purpose for all electronic applications.
- Advanced Heating element
- High-Quality Nickel-Copper plated Bit
- Quickly attains the working temperature
- Constant Tip temperature
- Temperature Display
- Soldering in the Roofing Business
- Soldering Metal Gutters
- Soldering Stained Glass and Mosaics
- Soldering for Plastic Circuit Boards
- Soldering for Electricians
- Soldering in Auto Repair
- Soldering Tools for Home Projects
- Soldering in Jewellery
- Soldering Vacuum Tubes
- Soldering in Plumbing
|220 V AC
|Black and Yellow
|Digital(Push Button and LCD)
|Country of Origin