The HM-10 Bluetooth module combines the Texas Instruments CC2541 Chipset with the necessary components to get started with BLE development right away. TTL-level and 5 V tolerant, the module has an onboard voltage regulator. The Bluetooth-SoC can be accessed through a UART interface and can be configured using AT-Commands. It complies with the Bluetooth 4.0 standard and can be used to connect an Arduino or microcontroller to an Android or iOS device. This module is compatible with the HC-05, HC-06, and HC-07 devices.
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Send and receive no bytes limit.
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, can modify through AT Command AT+POWE.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 6K Bytes
- Synchronous: 6K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0,FFE1
- Power: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Long-range: up to 100 meters in open space.
- Power: In sleep mode 400uA~1 .5mA, Active mode 8.5mA.
- Working temperature: –5°C ~ +65°C
|Input Supply voltage||
2.4GHz ISM band
|Transmitting Power (dBm)||
|Coverage Range (m)||
≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER