It is a Hilight 12-24V 8A LED Single Color Dimmer. It is a device used to control the brightness of a single-color LED light. The dimmer typically has a knob or slider that allows the user to adjust the brightness of the light by changing the voltage or current supplied to the LED. It has 2 input terminal which have positive and negative switch and output terminal has negative and positive switch. There is also a remote to control and on or off the led. LED dimmer is used in home lighting, retail lighting, stage lighting, art and museum lighting, hospitality lighting, etc.
- Used to control the voltage and current supplied to the LED light source.
- LED single color dimmers offer smooth, flicker-free dimming of LED lights.
- It has a memory function that allows them to remember the last brightness level set by the user.
- LED single color dimmers often come equipped with overload protection.
- LED single color dimmers are typically easy to install and do not require any special tools or wiring.
|Model||12-24V 8A LED Single Color Dimmer|
|Type||LED Single Color Dimmer|
|Working temperature||20-60 Degree|
|Supply voltage||DC 12-24V|
|No. of terminal||4|