FRC / IDC Connector Crimping Tool 241mm is designed for professionals and manufacture from high-quality material. As the name suggests it is used for IDC connectors. It has a crimping distance from 6mm to 27.5mm. It will make your work safe and easy. It will easily crimp your cable in the right manner. It is made from high-quality material that guarantees durability. Soft Rubber grip ensures the safety and makes it comfortable to use for a long time period.
Features & Specifications
- Crimping distance 6mm to 27mm.
- Length: 9.5 Inches (241mm)
- IDC HT214 Crimping Tool
- Long Handle and Better Grip
- Black Oxide Body Finish
- Low carbon steel with Hardening
Insert the flat cable into the IDC connector.
- Place the assembled IDC connector onto the suitable adaptor. you may use this tool with or without an adaptor, depends on the height or width of the connectors. For HT-214, adaptor, one side is suitable for connector width up to 6mm and the other side is 10mm. For the DIP plug, please use the HT-214D adaptor.
- Put the adaptor and fixed onto the jaw.
- Squeeze the handles until they stop crimping the connector.