The FS-i6 2.4GHz 6CH PPM RC Transmitter comes with the FS-iA6B Receiver from FlySky. Because of its ease of use and an excellent array of features for a first-time radio, this is a superb entry-level radio for people just getting started in the world of drone flying. FlySky FS-i6 2.4GHz 6CH PPM RC Transmitter is a 6-channel telemetry 2.4GHz transmitter that uses the reliable Automatic Hopping Digital System (AFHDS) and includes such features as digital trims, backlit LCD screen, and simple programming. This kit also includes the new FS-iA6B receiver. This is a small 6-channel receiver with a range of more than 500 meters and a twin antenna for superior reception and interference rejection. Each transmitter has its own unique ID, which the receiver retains when binding and only accepts data from that transmitter.
- Entry-level 6 channel 2.4GHz radio with telemetry capability.
- Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches.
- Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons.
- Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail.
- 20 Model Memory.
- 8 Character Model Name.
- Trainer and charging ports.
- The backlight LCD screen displays real-time transmitter and receiver voltage.
- 4 Stick Mode Selectable.
- Mode 2.
- It comes with a receiver.
|2.4GHz System||AFHDS 2A and AFHDS|
|Low Voltage warning||less than 4.2V|
||6V 1.5AA x4
|Display Mode||Transflective STN positive type, 128x64 dot matrix VA73x39mm, White backlight|
|Channel Order||Aileron-CH1, Elevator-CH2, Throttle-CH3, Rudder-CH4, CH5 & CH6 Open to assignment for other functions|
|RX Receiver Sensitivity||-105dBm|
|2.4GHz System||AFHDS 2A|
|Data Acquisition port||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|