ESP-12E: ESP8266 is a serial Port WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module for Arduino which is a small WIFI transceiver that is the perfect solution for home Automation and IoT applications.
It can be the replacement of your NRF24L01, it can talk to your WIFI router directly through the UART MCU’s.
The ESP-12 module is one of the most complete of the ESP family as it allows you to use the biggest number of pins of all of them. It has an LDR and a WS2812 led already on board for your projects. The board comes with a CH40 micro-USB module to program it. The ESP8266 highly integrated chip, including antenna switch balun, power management converter, so with minimal external circuitry.
The system is equipped with ESP8266 manifested leading features are: energy saving VoIP quickly switch between the sleep/wake patterns, with low-power operation adaptive radio bias, front-end signal processing functions.
The ESP8266-03 is one of the smallest versions of this module. It includes a built-in ceramic antenna.
This module has an onboard 80Mhz low power 32-bit processor which can be used for custom firmware. This also means that you can host small web pages without any external controller. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth coexistence interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts.
- It is a peripheral circuit
- It has four laminates plate process
- It is enhanced impedance matching
- It is a stronger WiFi signal output
- It has an anti-jamming ability
- It has a PCB antenna redesigned after professional laboratory testing
- It is compatible with ESP-12
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT commands
- It has a surface mount package with 2mm pitch pads
- It has multiple GPIO’s for all our sensor needs
- It is an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- It is an integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- It is an integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- It has +19.5dBm output power
- It has powered down leakage current of <10uA
ESP8266 is transforming the world with its low cost and high features which makes it an ideal module for the Internet of Things. It can be used in any application where you need to connect a device to your local network or the internet.
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz-2.5 GHz( 2400 M-2483)|
|Operating Voltage||3.0-3.6 V|
|Operating Current||80 mA|
|Network Protocols||IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP|
|Wireless Standards||802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating temperature range||-40 °C - 125 °C|
|Pin 1||Reset Pin of the module|
|Pin 2||Analog Input Pin for 10-bit ADC|
|Pin 3||Module Enable Pin|
|Pin 4||General Purpose Input Output Pin 16|
|Pin 5||General Purpose Input Output Pin 14|
|Pin 6||General Purpose Input Output Pin 12|
|Pin 7||General Purpose Input Output Pin 13|
|Pin 8||+3.3V Power Input|
|Pin 9||Chip selection Pin of SPI interface|
|Pin 10||MISO Pin of SPI interface|
|Pin 11||General Purpose Input Output Pin 9|
|Pin 12||General Purpose Input Output Pin 10|
|Pin 13||MOSI Pin of SPI interface|
|Pin 14||Clock Pin of SPI interface|
|Pin 15||Ground Pin|
|Pin 16||General Purpose Input Output Pin 15|
|Pin 17||General Purpose Input Output Pin 2|
|Pin 18||General Purpose Input Output Pin 0|
|Pin 19||General Purpose Input Output Pin 4|
|Pin 20||General Purpose Input Output Pin 5|
|Pin 21||UART0 RXD Pin|
|Pin 22||UART0 TXD Pin|