Heart Rate Monitor Kit with AD8232 ECG sensor module
|Cable length||1 meter|
|PCB Size (mm)||36*30*18|
- The Heart Rate Monitor Kit consists of
- 1 x Ecg module AD8232 heart ECG monitoring sensor module.
- 1 x Sensor cable.
- 3 x Electrode Pads.
- It is used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be chart as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 acts as an op-amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- The ECG Module AD8232 Heart ECG Monitoring Sensor Module Kit for Arduino is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small bio-potential signals in the presence of noisy conditions; such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- Applications: Fitness and Exercise Heart Rate Monitoring, Portable ECG, Remote Health Care, Gaming Peripherals, Biological signal acquisition.
We Also Recommend
Ultrasonic Sensor Module HCSR04
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module
CR2032 3V 225mAh Lithium Coin Cell Battery
868MHZ LORA SX1276 LONG RANGE RF WIRELESS MODULE
ICR18650 1200 mAh 3.7V Lithium-Ion Battery