The E18-D80NK Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch 3-80 cm is a set of transmitter and receiver in one of the photoelectric switch sensor. The detection distance can be adjusted according to the demand. The sensor has a detection range of 3-80 cm. The Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch is small, easy to use, inexpensive, easy to assemble and can be widely used in a robot to avoid obstacles, interactive media, industrial assembly lines, and many other occasions. The switching signal output differs in accordance with the obstacles. It remains high when no obstacles and remains low when there are obstacles. There is a bright light behind the probe to detect the scope of 3 cm – 80 cm.
|Red wire||+5 V|
|Yellow wire||Digital Output|
- Less influence on the color of reflected objects, reflectivity.
- Compact size.
- Industrial grade quality.
- Can detect color differences from a certain range.
- TTL output low whenever the sensor senses an obstacle.
- Adjustable Detection distance of 3 cm to 80 cm.
- External control circuit unnecessary.
- Low cost.
- Output indication LED.
- Digital output.
- Low consumption.
- Production line cargo automatic counting equipment
- Multifunctional reminder
- Maze robot
- Kitchen automation system
- Security and anti-theft system
|Voltage||5 V (DC)|
|Type||DC 3 Wire|
|Sensory Distance||3-80 cm adjustable|
|Ambient Temperature||-25 °C - 70 °C|
|Guard Mode||Reverse polarity protection|
|Control signal level||High Voltage: 2.3 V; Vin-5 V
Low Voltage: 0.3 V; Vin-1.5 V